Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to start a fire without matches




I take my hat off to Bear Grylls's so busy climbing Mount Everest and crossing the Sahara when I almost can not afford to find the way around the M25 and the closest I ever came to mounting an expedition is a journey for every two Tesco.

But I do know how to start a campfire without a match, no matter the weather.


Can with heavy rain, blustery winds that blow, or below zero, and fires can happen - thanks to Mag hell.

You simply remove the Mag Fire, give the strike, and - suddenly - you have a fire. It really is that simple.

Mag Fire is a good turn for 3000 (which many campfires even Bear Grylls), which is waterproof and oil, is safe to use and can even be used as a signal to call for help. You can even display and use it to light your BBQ.

Mag Fire is available from The Gadget Shop price £ 8.99.




No comments: