Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Philips Sonicare Elite e9500 Power Toothbrush




Best toothbrush ever
I used an oral b toothbrush forever and didn't think I would like this one because of the rectangular head. The head is really small on this toothbrush though, and I have no problem getting behind my molars with it. After brushing my teeth with this tooth brush, I felt as if I had just left the dentist's office. This is the best toothbrush EVER!

The patented sonic technology of the Sonicare Elite combined with the latest in brush head design, creates dynamic cleaning action that removes plaque, reverses gingivitis and naturally whitens teeth. Its new slim angled neck, tapered brush head and contour-fit bristles provide an unparalleled level of comfortable cleaning especially in those hard to reach places. Experts agree. Sonicare Elite is significantly preferred by US dental professionals.

Top of Sonicare line, this toothbrush plays a significant role in helping to assure that your gums and teeth remain healthy and clean. As part of a responsible and routine home care and professional dental program, the SoniCare Elite 9500 helps preserve your smile and that is definitely a cause for happiness. Easy view battery power gauge 2 speed control Includes - 1 Sonicare Elite toothbrush with 2 brush heads, 1 standard size, 1 compact size, 2 Hygenic travel caps, 1 Charger base with easy-wrap cord, 1 Brush head holder, 1 Deluxe travel case

A Sonicare Elite e9500 Review
My last Sonicare electric toothbrush lasted over six years, and I was very pleased with it. I was therefore happy to purchase a new, though upgraded, version of my old Sonicare. The shipper, shipment, and delivery schedule were great, and I am very happy with the product.

Best toothbrush
Sonicare is the best toothbrush! I have used it for years - my old one finally wore out and I got a new one. The quick vibration and the small brush head make for a real clean teeth brushing - gets the gums clean, too. For the best dental health, this is the best toothbrush. My dentist is pleased that I use it, too.



No comments: